US Department of Veterans Affairs jobs in Canandaigua, NY
- *Relocation required as a condition of employment for this role**.
- The VCS is a federal agency under the Department of Veteran Affairs and operates cafés,…
$64,009 - $83,210 a year
- NOTE: This is a TERM appointment (not-to-exceed 4 Years).
- Term employees are eligible to earn leave and generally have the same benefits as permanent employees…
$67,866 - $119,357 a year
- The Community Living Center Geriatrics Nurse Practitioner will provide direct and indirect comprehensive patient care in an inpatient setting to adults with…
- Writes incident reports as primary evidence for student conduct hearings, criminal court, risk management activities, legal affairs and human resources for…
- The Associate Director coordinates forecasting and planning of resources for the department's building operations budget to ensure that allocation and expenses…
- To achieve these goals, the Campus Life portfolio includes Spirituality and Religious Life, The Q Center, Center for Women & Gender, Fraternity & Sorority Life,…
- Our department welcomes talented candidates who will provide inclusive and culturally responsive experiences for our domestic and international students using…
- Center for Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution.
- The Conduct Coordinator is responsible for assisting in administering the student conduct process, with an…
- Internal Stakeholders and External Publics: Represent the department as appropriate to internal RIT and NTID stakeholders (students. faculty, staff.
- Margaret's House provides quality care and early childhood education for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers during the academic year and throughout the summer.
Be the first to see new US Department of Veterans Affairs jobs in Canandaigua, NY
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.