Upmc jobs in Lititz, PA
- Understands the principles of service recovery and is both empowered and responsible for taking appropriate action to recover from service that does not meet…
- Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information.
- The Nurse Intern may perform assigned tasks which directly contribute to the care of patients and other patient related services as directed and under the…
- Performs the UPMC nursing core responsibilities for nursing assistants: blood glucose, weights, vital signs, I&O, specimen collections and Foley care.
- Provides professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies …
$22.09 - $33.13 an hour
- To provide service coordination services across the continuum of care through a community-based approach to improve health outcomes of the Members served.
- Establish a uniformed security presence by patrolling UPMC hospitals, buildings, grounds and associated areas to deter criminal activity, document activities,…
- This job opening is for employees of the UPMC Bladder & Pelvic Health group ONLY.
- Support and contribute to UPMC Service Excellence mission and abides by all UPMC departmental policies, procedures, and goals.
- Salary Range: $ to $ / hour.
- UPMC approved national certification preferred.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships internally and externally by demonstrating…
Be the first to see new Upmc jobs in Lititz, PA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.