Virginia Dept of Transportation jobs in Fairfax County, VA
$61,475 - $76,844 a year
- The Virginia Department of Transportation Right of Way and Utilities Division (ROW) is seeking a ROW Agent for Northern Virginia to support programmatic and…
$37,313 - $60,000 a year
- Positions are available in Fairfax County and Prince William County performing a combination of skilled equipment operation, preventive maintenance, manual…
$41,708 - $75,000 a year
- The Virginia department of Transportation (VDOT) serves the citizens of the Commonwealth and travelling public daily through our mission to plan, deliver,…
$47,886 - $77,815 a year
- Responsible for the supervision and training of work crews performs wide variety of maintenance and repair activities on roadways and surrounding right of way.
$46,197 - $70,000 a year
- This technician will promote and practice safe work habits while performing diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and rebuilding tasks on light, heavy duty, and…
$41,466 - $67,382 a year
- Seeking qualified individual to repair, maintain and replace bridges and structures in accordance with established safety standards, VDOT specifications and…
$19 an hour
- VDOT was the first transportation department in the nation to create such a program and has served as a model for other states across the country.
$70,000 - $88,000 a year
- Must provide own means of transportation (mileage reimbursed); occasional overnight travel for meetings/conferences.
- BSN, MPH or MSN preferred.
Manassas, VA 20109
- Responsibilities of this position will primarily be business development, active management of field and office staff providing construction administration,…
Be the first to see new Virginia Dept of Transportation jobs in Fairfax County, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.