accountant jobs in Portsmouth, NH
CS Operations, Inc.
- O Record cash transactions; bank reconciliations.
- Provide management with accounting and financial support by researching and analyzing accounts, preparing…
$48,000 a year
- Supporting general ledger close and necessary reconciliations.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of accounting experience (or a strong recent graduate…
$25 an hour
- Responsible for working in the general ledger, creating proper journal entries.
- Full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
$90,000 a year
- Prepare journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and…
Next Level Now, Inc.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
$38,000 - $60,000 a year
- General Ledger (entering GL Journal Entries and reconciliation of bank and other balance sheet and profit and loss accounts).
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
CITY OF ROCHESTER, NH
Rochester, NH 03867
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of increasingly responsible experience in professional level governmental accounting, budgeting, or finance…
- Experience with balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial…
- Completing month-end close procedures; journal entry calculation and processing, general ledger account analysis, monthly accrual calculation and review.
- Prepares journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and…
- Prepare journal entries for entry into the general ledger system by collecting necessary data; analyze and prepare audit trail support for the journal entries.
- SubCom brings end-to-end network knowledge and global experience to support on-time delivery, and meet the needs of customers worldwide.
- Day-to-day work will include journal entries, transactional accounting, account reconciliations and month-end close reporting.
- Paid time off and vacation.
$85,428 - $111,062 a year
- Overtime duty hours may be required.
- Interprets customer work package for the project/organization, identifies changes in scope of assigned work and exercises…
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Cash flow planning, budgeting and forecasting for both companies and projects.
- You will have junior colleagues supporting you and you will report to the CEO.
$16 - $18 an hour
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll.
- Experience with financial statement analysis, general ledger, fixed assets, reconciliations, accruals, etc.
- Assist with month-end close.
Be the first to see new accountant jobs in Portsmouth, NH
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.