deep learning jobs
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto, CA
San Jose, CA
The Go To Group, Inc.
Reston, VA 20190
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
- Marketing Operations and Events Specialist*.
- Being part of the integral marketing team, this role will…
- Working collaboratively in partnership with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs.
- You will have most of the following:
- Must have solved complex CV problems using deep learning using variety of networks.
- Must have previous work experience with development of systems that heavily…
- The position is a part of Digital Learning Evangelism team.
- Sales Enablement – Leads all partner and direct sales enablement programs given your deep product…
- Applicants should be technically skilled and willing to gain a deep understanding of the business processes supported by this interface.
- What You’ll Get to Do:
- Major plus if you've spoken at fintech conferences, or have experience with online or asynchronous learning.
- Then we may have the position for you.
- The ability to design in a variety of learning modalities is key, as we work to scale learning across a rapidly growing organization.
- This writer must possess a deep knowledge of Grades K-HS Math curriculum, and must be experienced in instructional and assessment writing.
- IS K12 RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Experienced designing and developing emerging learning experiences including VR/AR, adaptive learning, game-based learning and immersive scenario-based learning…
- Deep understanding of large platform solutions, Windows and Linux IaaS, SaaS,.
- This role will allow you to combine your passions for teaching and technology to…
Alexandria, VA 22304 (Seminary Hill area)
$72,528 - $119,218 a year
- Lead development and delivery of the overall learning strategy and innovative learning solutions that support current and future organizational business needs…
- XLA, TVM, LLVM, deep learning models and algorithms, and deep learning framework design.
- We are now looking for a Deep Learning Compiler Engineer:
- Elsevier employs over 7,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide.
- Interested or know someone who might be?
- Strong background in at least one area of machine learning, such as deep learning, ASR, NLP, robotics, computer vision, gesture recognition, multimodal fusion,…
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with…
Be the first to see new deep learning jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.