Productive work environment
Intensive Foster Care Case Worker (Former Employee) – Somerville, MA – June 24, 2015
• Provide overall case management for children in intensive foster care, including contact with collaterals, development and implementation of client treatment plans, advocate for clients in school and community settings.
• Work to ensure clients are stable in safe and appropriate home setting.
• Assist children and families with all placement transitions.
• Establish therapeutic relationships with clients respecting boundaries.
• Assist with intakes as requested by program leadership.
• Ensure that all documentation is thorough, descriptive and reprentative of the quality of work taking place and entered into the client file or I-Familynet system when appropriate.
• Creativiely engage resistant youth and families.
• Conduct required weekly visits with clients, foster families, and biological families as needed.
• Attend all meetings and conferences on behalf of clients
• Demonstrate working knowledge of child development and mental health.