A great company to work for.
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) – Miami, FL – November 8, 2012
-A typical day at work involves attaining a set goal on a daily basis at the workplace.
- At Merck, I learned how to work efficiently within a team and as an individual. I also learned the differences between testing procedures and how to properly organize and maintain a laboratory.
- I consider the Merck management team to be fair, good people. They were very concerned with my progression within the company and they worked to help me reach my goal at the company.
- My co-workers at Merck are some of the best people to work alongside with. We built a very strong relationship with each other as if we were family.
- The most challenging moment at Merck was when I was transferred to different departments to assist the teams. I made myself versatile and had to retain the information needed to successfully complete tasks in the various departments.
- Working with such intelligent and friendly people was the most enjoyable part of my job. I also enjoyed learning so much from those same coworkers.
healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, clean working environment
recruitment of too many contractors and temps