This job has expired on Indeed
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications
Digital IC Designer (AR Startup)
Seattle, WA 98105
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About the Company
This role is based in Saratoga, CA, and will require you to be in the office.
Our client is inventing the future of computing – Invisible Computing – which imagines a world where information is there when you need it, technology fades away, and you can freely connect with others in a more meaningful and confident way. The team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, they are building a smart contact lens with a built-in display that gives you timely information without interrupting your focus. The product elevates your vision by providing the information you need exactly when it's needed - all while letting you look like you.
We are a well-funded startup founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms and backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We are located in Saratoga, CA.
Join the ASIC team to work on cutting-edge circuit design for an application nobody has tried ever before. We are looking for motivated and energetic team players who want to own their design and take it from concept all the way to Silicon.
You will be the sole digital designer contributing to one or more of our diverse set of ASICs. Your role involves design, simulation, and validation of the design in the lab after the chip comes back.
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals.
- Familiarity with full custom digital design flow from concept to implementation including RTL, power/area optimization, timing verification, and simulation.
- Experience with at least one of the following areas: low-power design, wireless protocols, image processing, machine learning, parallel processing, or high-speed design.
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog and simulation tools.
- Hands-on experience in the lab.
- Familiarity with Chisel, Python, C.
- Knowledge of physical design (synthesis and PnR).
- Experience with forward error correction and encryption algorithms.
- Experience with firmware/software.
- Familiarity with mixed-signal circuit design and basics of CMOS technology.
- Knowledge of setting up digital design tools.
- Excellent communication/documentation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to clearly express/share your thoughts.
- Above all positive attitude and desire to grow and be challenged.
Let employers find you
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed