Dont make this a permanent thing
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) – Gwinnett County, GA – July 8, 2018
My issues with grub hub are:
1)They can send you to businesses that are CLOSED and no matter how far away you drove, you get no kind of reimbursement for it.
2)Some orders get cancelled while youre on the way to the restaurant or already there.
3)They will keep sending you in areas youve stated you dont like, or send you orders youve already rejected before(which hurts your acceptance rate)
4. Either they havent explained to the restaurants or they just dont care, but the food will be sitting there for a while and you can be outside waiting and they dont mark it “ready for pickup” until after youve already got it.
5. .50 a mile is rather skimpy, especially when they can send you on deliveries over 15-20 minutes from your location and you dont get paid for it.
6. They can send you to get orders that are already late or past the delivery window, so you have to deal with the upset customers because they think its your fault.
What i like:
1.flexibility(thats why majority of us sign up)
2. Potentially can make $350-400 a week(ive done so but it was only one week out of the couple of months ive been here)
3. Fast & easy work. It doesnt even seem like youre working imo.
Thats about it. Grubhub has a lot of changes that need to happen and hopefully they happen soon. This is a job that supplements my income by allowing me to work very pt hours and receive a decent amount of compensation, BUT after about 6 months, i dont feel it will be worth it anymore.